Friday, February 27, 2009

On the Road Again

After Tucson, AZ we drove to Wickenburg, AZ to an Escapee North Ranch, which is in Congress, AZ. Here we met many sweet people. I also got to show off Sam's retiree quilt that I made. It was a lot of fun. From there we drove to Sam's Town Las Vegas. Who knew they would name a town after Sam!! In Las Vegas we had to have some repairs done to the trailor, so as we waited we filled our tummies with the best food out there... fudge from Ethel M's Choclate Factory. It was a lot of fun. Yet, I remember when those samples where huge; now they are just slivers. Times sure have changed. The next morning we got up to travel to Lehi, UT. Man what a long drive. On our way there we missed the gas station turn off and we started running on fumes. The turn off signs were placed after the turn. By the way gas is running on an average of $2.11. WoooHooo!! Nothing compaired to last years prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. We love hearing from you.